A Time to Pause....

Tis the season of Momma Vaughan preparing to send one kiddo back to college and the other to high school....For the next few weeks, a rushed madness will permeate my life and the lives of all those who dwell in my home.  As the craziness begins, I am choosing to pause, pray and give thanks for every single one of you who have loved me through this writing journey.  There are no words to express my appreciation for all of you.  Of equal importance, I will take these next few weeks to breathe in God's radiant peace and celebrate His beautiful light woven into the moments that take our breaths away.  Once my feet have landed firmly back in Texas, I look forward to resuming my writing and sharing with all of you more of Momma Vaughan's messes! Several months ago, I copied the words from an article that resonated with me.

Practice the Pause.

When in doubt, Pause.

When angry, Pause.

When tired, Pause.

When stressed, Pause.

And when you Pause, Pray.

May all of us find time in the rush to practice the pause.  Amen.  

Comments

Popular Posts